About WORLD TRADE CENTER (WTC)
330 cities. 100 countries.
One global network. Now in NCR.
A perfect past. a secure future.
Spiretech is project by the same team that brought you Spire Edge, (Manesar), India's first Mainstream Green Office complex and NCR's only LEED Platinum rated development.
- Timely Payment of monthly assured returns without any default or delay
- 20% capital apprecaition on property
- On-time possession executed
World Trade Center - a respected and valued network of offices complexes that is represented in 330 cities in 100 countries and is known for the quality of its trade services and prominent facilities. The mission of every World Trade Center is to promote prosperity through international trade and augmenting development local business communities.
A World Trade Center building is a facility with a purpose. It is a destination where people meet to discuss international business ideas, and develop global linkages to forge the basis for doing business together. A WTC often is a catalyst for a number of economic development programs in the region.
- Group Trade Missions
- International Trade Shows and Exhibitions
- Access to Capital and New Business
- Trade Information and Market Research
- Trade Education Services
- Business Services
- WTCA Online
- WTC Clubs
- Building amenities
- Special events
- Concierge services
- Special marketing/publicity
- Access to other WTC programs
- Tenant communications